TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Ivanovic has a new boyfriend.

View Single Post

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 07:03 AM   #97
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic has a new boyfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doni1212 View Post
How can you blame Adam for being an awful influence? If anything, you should blame Ana for ALLOWING him to BE an awful influence. Do you see Maria sitting court-side at basketball games in Turkey?! Hell no! Because she knows that her career is FIRST. No man, not even her fiance is going to deter her from reaching her ultimate goal on the court. Hence, her FO title this year. She hasn't ALLOWED Sasha to influence her in that way. Ana doesn't have that same mindset. Sadly, she's weak, she's naive and she's easily swayed off the court. THIS is why she has underachieved these last several years. Ana WANTED to spend time with him MORE than she wanted GRANDSLAMS!! Hey! She chose love over her career. Her decision, her choice. I'm not going to crucify Adam for Ana's actions. You should learn to do the same.
I thought people kicked me out of here once because I was too tough on Ana. If you think I excuse Ana for all of that, then you haven't been reading my posts for the past few years.

Now.. I guess we stablished Adam's status as awful influence. Then right.. I think its a very much reasonable reason to dislike him, and kills any reason to be ok or to like him..

And how can I blame Adam for being an awful influence? Well.. exactly for that.. for being an awful influence. Ana accepted it, sure.. But that doesn't make him any less of an awful influence. He was a douchebag to her.. being with her and talking about hurting for a past girlfriend? Wow, how romantic! Putting his interest ahead of hers in any way and form... Isn't love about putting the other ahead? And he even got into her career, putting his tentacles into her team and all that. Ana is the one to blame for the death of her career, as I've agreed with all along. But he was an undeniable awful influence. He could be a guy to support her, but he never was. Why should I ever like someone like that?

And you mention Maria. I agree. But you assume Sasha would want to influence Maria like Adam did with Ana. Why is that? Maybe Sasha is just a very supportive boyfriend who would never ask her or demand her to do something he knows wouldn't be good for her. And he was a guy who was never ashamed to be seen rooting like crazy for her. So maybe he did influence Masha somehow.. but in a positive way.. putting her best interest in the first place for him as well. Supporting her to go when deep down he wanted her to stay. Not the other way around.

People around us are influences.. they can help us grow or drown us down.. We are always to blame for our actions.. but that doesn't make the actions of those people around us irrelevant. They are relevant, very much so.

I'm not crucifying Adam for Ana's actions.. I crucify Ana enough for that.. I dislike Adam for his actions towards Ana, which were a major factor in her stupid decisions.

Getting Whitney back into this.. we crucify Whitney for her actions.. but we shouldn't love Bobby for presenting her drugs. Its not his fault, but he hardly helped..

Quote:
And you're funny as hell to not like someone for being a negative influence on Ana's career considering your past history...
Ok.. now I don't get it.. Why am I "funny as hell"? What part of my vast history are you talking about? Since people seem to end up blaming *me* for all of Ana's issues, maybe you are throwing my way the label of bad influence..

But all right.. I should just LOOOOOVE a dude who was such a major factor in the turning of my favorite tennis player into an idiot/failure.

Quote:
And we still haven't figured out what happened with Drake. I think he was just a fling. It was Common who broke her heart and it's unclear about what happened because both parties feel that they were wronged,
I've always been a fan of Drake (still am) but I've never been a fan of Common soooooo no, I don't love him.
And I don't love Adam, with all the more reason..

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote