TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria Videos thread... vol.3

View Single Post

Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 11:55 AM   #69
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian_siren View Post
OMFG masha's failed attempt at hitting the tennis ball tin off noles head funniest thing ever! They really should be a couple! Also I liked the USO dress on her in motion. Wish I was there, both are my favourite players from their respective tours. The commercial is going to be hilarious!
Apparently, it wasn't a "failed" attempt Rough translation of a part of the article:
Quote:
Here is the storyline. Djokovic is standing, arms wide open, holding a can of tennis balls on his head. Sharapova is trying to hit the can off his head. Maria misses and hits him in the groin. Djokovic falls down and Maria says: «New balls, please!». Those familiar with English slang should understand this dirty yet funny joke.
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote