TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Ivanovic has a new boyfriend.

View Single Post

Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 03:04 AM   #91
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic has a new boyfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Of course, but it's not like he raised her. She was 21 when she met him. Really, it's up to your parents to explain you some things about life. They can't make the choices instead of her, but they should have warned her. Not to mention that she started dating when she was 20 yo. She was a naive and inexperienced girl who started dating few years older womanizers. It's not easy to handle such men.
I don't think anyone excuses Ana.. I certainly don't..

All I was saying is that I don't really understand liking/rooting for someone who was so clearly an awful influence on Ana's career. It's like rooting for Julie Coin really..

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote