TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 02:14 PM   #1041
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

I think that this would be a good schedule for Anett:
30 July-5 August: 75K + H Beijing
26 August-1 September: Canadian Open Junior Championships
2 September-9 September: US Open Junior Tennis Championships
10 September-16 September: 25K Redding
(US Open Result that will not put Anett as Year End Top 5 without Orange Bowl:
15 October-21 October: 25K Makinohara
22 October-28 October: Osaka Mayor's Cup)

(US Open Result that will put Anett in Year End Top 5 without Orange Bowl:
22 October-28 October: 25K Netanya
29 October-4 November: 25K Istanbul)

I think that that is pretty good for points The reason why i put Osaka only if Anett wouldn't be Top 5 without Orange Bowl is because there is no point in Anett trying to be Top 10 Year End for Junior Exempts unless she is at least Top5 because she doesn't need the 3 25K Junior Exempts any more as her ranking is high enough to not need them. I would expect her to do well in Osaka and if she didn't then I guess she could play Orange Bowl and then she would squeeze her way in IMO if she could get SFs from all of US Open, Osaka and Orange Bowl I thought Netanya would be better than Glasgow as last year Glasgow was very strong and Anett has already shown her prowess in Israel
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote