TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 07:54 AM   #1024
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
I mean is you say stuff like "Anett can beat player X" or "Anett can win this tournament". That's ok.

But I just want to know what you think about Anett's game and why she has so much potential.
I am confused by your question. I have answered part of it in the post above but in terms of me thinking she can beat various players, I have nearly always been right. I got this one, Mrdeza (because of lack of knowledge of her [I though she was just a 25K qualifier but she was actually top 240 ]), Marcinkevica, Hogenkamp and Bouchard wrong all year. they are my only mistakes And they have all achieved significant things since beating her. I don't think my predictions have been ridiculous or biased

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote