TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

View Single Post

Old Jul 21st, 2012, 08:08 PM   #2676
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
was that with you when when we were talking about sexual fantasies involving Maria and Novak and then a couple posters hot really mad at us.
good times.
- Nope. I was joking with you when you mentioned Maria and Marat.

Quote:
yeah I have to agree. This is all HEAD. but I guess we can never really know who she calls and texts.
- Yup.

Quote:
yes please! I'm such a bad Masha fan. But her and Novak would be amazing. Plus she's way hotter than Jelena.
- it wouldn't. I kind of think the USO box was a setup from PR because Maria was mad at him for the impersonation. She said how pissed off she was. And to settle things PRs make "friendships" - just like her basketball match with Tati, remember that? And from the PR maybe it turned out into friendship or a short affair **... - but if they did have an affair, I'd be really disappointed TBH. Novak was with Jelena even back then and if he cheated on her, ugh... If something, then I hate cheating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
So many Maria- Novak shippers.
-no, I am not one.

Quote:
Do you have the pics with Vesnina? For some reason I thought this friendship was recent.
-Maria once said that she is OK with Vesnina since she lives in Sochi so they have a topic to discuss.
Here: http://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20120611/4pHewZ2T.jpg
But you do realise that if a player takes a photo with another player doesn't mean they are BFFs, right? (jk )