TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mona Barthel

Thread: Mona Barthel
View Single Post

Old Jul 21st, 2012, 02:34 PM   #3660
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel

Quote:
Barthel just lost a fan today...
the way she played, you could see in her face that she wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.
disrespectful to the audience and to the tournament
also she did not seem to be injured at all
indeed, also happy that I didn´t watch it!
So another match which looked like a tank job like against Davis in Paris ..I mean, sure, maybe she wants to prepare for the Olympics and wasn´t 100% focused anymore but she wasn´t really in the position to play like that.
Her latest results were average/bad and now when she got lucky due to Petkovic injury she shows such a match again. I mean, we can expect her to fight at least like she did in previous rounds, should be thankful and happy to be able to play in London and not playing like this again
Michael! is offline View My Blog!