TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

View Single Post

Old Jul 20th, 2012, 02:40 PM   #767
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasja View Post
Nothing much really

She did a autograph session at WTA 's-Hertogenbosch last year. There were only a few people there
So me and my friends decided to go and ask for some autographs. She was really nice and relaxed. And happy that people were coming over there. My friend also wanted some pictures with her and she wanted to see if they were any good. As the 1st one wasn't that great she just said we could take another one. She seemed really nice to staff there as well who were also taking pictures there.

Hope she will return to the court soon Do you know when she is able to return?
But not for another match against Maria like in Miami
Awww that's cool!

I never really cared for her until Australian Open 2010 when I was in the crowd for her match on MCA against Wickmayer in the first round. It was such a crazy match...there was like six rain delays. I think Wickmayer won 1-6 7-5 10-8. I just really liked her fight and attitude throughout it, even though she lost. She's kind of a random player to be a fan of, but meh. Too bad her career has pretty much been ruined by injury as she was a solid Top 30 player.

The latest I heard is that she's supposed to be back in August but I don't think that seems to be happening, at least I'm not sure if she's entered in any tournaments. Maybe she'll return after the US Open.

Omg yes that Miami match against Maria. Maria played so bad that night