TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Question about String Tension

View Single Post

Old Jul 19th, 2012, 06:30 PM   #3
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of
Re: Question about String Tension

I've been using Wilson NXT 16. I really don't know what it is besides being synthetic gut.

I string at 62lbs and usually play doubles. Within the 6 playing times I played about 2xs singles for approx. 2hours and doubles 2hrs usually, maybe 4hrs for one of days.

I feel I can get away without restringing for 3 m onths because I mainly play doubles, by then they start to fray or I'm hitting everything else because they seem very lose.

I demo'd my racket at 60lbs and fell in love with it. I think I got to 62, because I think it will add longevity and save me money. So that's why I'm wondering. It did seem to take 10hrs before it got to where I wanted it, maybe that's how long it takes to drop.
JeMa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote