TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Arantxa Rus

Thread: Arantxa Rus
View Single Post

Old Jul 18th, 2012, 09:29 PM   #4121
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arantxa Rus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasja View Post
So sad

All of this!

I agree, this is
So stupid to come up with extra rules. A player qualifies or not (and in Aran's case as a 1st ALT) Same for Sofia's case
A country should be proud of their athletes.

Guess they think she is no fave to win a medal. Which obviously is true, but just going there is such a big moment/chance for the athletes. National commitees are probably a bunch of men in suits who didn't have the talent to become a pro athlete or never play/played sports in their life and now just making up rules in their office
And to tell you the truth, I think she has a chance for a 3rd Round or QF with a good draw

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Jul 19th, 2012 at 11:29 AM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote