TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jul 18th, 2012, 05:52 AM   #4302
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achernar View Post
I'm happy about that. Some people are just awful with their animals. Well, some people are just awful, period. Pets should be protected by laws similar to those protecting us. If you threaten their lives for no reason, by underfeeding them or by abandoning them in the streets, or by beating them, you should end up in jails. They're not some decorative furnitures

It's a good thing that I don't know how to swear in English. Thus, I have to suppress what I would have to say about that matter.

I'm off to bed now. Thanks for the news.
v.v?