TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^*

View Single Post

Old Jul 14th, 2012, 04:04 PM   #1166
country flag bgr4

bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold
Re: *^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^*

They would've easily been able to play in Palermo or in Bastad this week, but I guess they didn't think it would be worth their trouble to play. Maka could've played first round WTA qualies too and lost instead of losing the first round in 25ks. I guess Maka thought it would be great practice for the Wimbledon grass to play on that fake-carpet-turf-crap surface she's playing on this week in Imola. I just don't understand why she's doing this to herself. She's either badly injured, or she has decided to retire, but instead of just leaving the game right away, she has chosen to never practice or care and enter as many events as she can until her ranking won't allow her to do so anymore.

Patty Schnyder |:| Jill Craybas
Jarkko Nieminen |:| Julien Benneteau |:| Roger Federer
:|:Elena Baltacha:|:
Ina Garten |:| Dido |:| Julianna Margulies
bgr4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote