TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Official PAW (Pick-A-Winner) Rules and FAQ'S

View Single Post

Old Jul 14th, 2012, 07:23 AM   #129
country flag purtov

purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of
Re: The Official PAW (Pick-A-Winner) Rules and FAQ'S

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgbgbg View Post
purtov, I am aware of what the manager has to do. Although I am very busy in the last years and just play, I have also managed a few tournaments in the past... However I would say PAW is a game that should be enjoyed by the players, not by the managers; respectively the rules should make it more enjoyable for the players and not easier for the managers. PAW is a game very close to the real WTA tour and this is the reason for having the commitments! Otherwise we can just sign in the tournaments' threads with the message "in", as in other games here.
Nevertheless there are tournaments in which in general there is no registration, even messages 'in'. Registration considers PAW01.
PAW it is pleasant for players? PAW tries to reduce number of players. Some people addressed to me with a question about PAW. When they learned, that two months it is necessary to be engaged in a spam or flud, their interest vanished...
purtov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote