TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Official PAW (Pick-A-Winner) Rules and FAQ'S

View Single Post

Old Jul 14th, 2012, 06:52 AM   #128
country flag purtov

purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of
Re: The Official PAW (Pick-A-Winner) Rules and FAQ'S

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtoot
I strongly believe that the existing 9pm CET deadline is a good compromise which has worked well for many years and the players have learned to live with this deadline.
I agree on 100 %!

Unfortunately, I did not know about long-term tradition, and did not guess, that any significance is attached to it.
I did not gather to change anything at all. Only the single variation facilitating a life to me and several late...

Now item 18 is changed, and I hope, that no discussions in the future on subject matter of a deadline will exist.

Shaun, small question: whether there is a main arbitrator or organizing committee?
If yes, who personally?

Last edited by purtov : Jul 14th, 2012 at 07:31 AM.
purtov is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote