TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tamira 2012 Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Jul 13th, 2012, 09:03 PM   #106
country flag ViennaCalling
Team WTAworld
Lounge Owner

ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tamira 2012 Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by barabanschikova_fan View Post
Just a reminder, she has a lot of points to defend in the next 3 weeks so will see what will happen Quic like that I think a 2nd round plus a 1/4 and a semi in DC... OG will be a very strong draw, same thing for Montreal as she is the third starting from the bottom in the MD. It wont be easy to reach carreer high before US open.
Then after she will loose Quebec city points as the original plan is that she won't go unless she ask for a last minute WC. She is very popular in quebec city but they don't have any money there to bring popular players and the wait is quite long between 1st week of US Open and Quebec city. Plus it's freaking cold out there in Septembre
I totally forgot that she was quite "successful" last year

A 4th round at the USO would be enough for sure

Tamira PASZEK
Na LI - Francesca SCHIAVONE - Roberta VINCI
Tamira's backhand, Roby's slice, Galina's dropshot

ViennaCalling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote