TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Official PAW (Pick-A-Winner) Rules and FAQ'S

View Single Post

Old Jul 13th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #126
country flag bgbgbg

bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future bgbgbg has a brilliant future
Re: The Official PAW (Pick-A-Winner) Rules and FAQ'S

Quote:
Originally Posted by purtov View Post
IMHO
The deadline is necessary to the manager to have the list in alphabetic order before the beginning of copying of posts. The players who have asked WC, appear in the end of the list and break the alphabetic order. If a deadline two weeks always will be 5 WC. This extra inconvenience.
Creation macros for reception of the alphabetic order is possible. Then the deadline (and commitment!) is completely not necessary. But the table becomes more complex.
purtov, I am aware of what the manager has to do. Although I am very busy in the last years and just play, I have also managed a few tournaments in the past... However I would say PAW is a game that should be enjoyed by the players, not by the managers; respectively the rules should make it more enjoyable for the players and not easier for the managers. PAW is a game very close to the real WTA tour and this is the reason for having the commitments! Otherwise we can just sign in the tournaments' threads with the message "in", as in other games here.
bgbgbg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote