TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Official PAW (Pick-A-Winner) Rules and FAQ'S

View Single Post

Old Jul 13th, 2012, 06:06 AM   #125
country flag purtov

purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of
Re: The Official PAW (Pick-A-Winner) Rules and FAQ'S

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgbgbg View Post
I can not understand why should we have the commitment deadline that close to the start of the tournament.
I would even suggest that the deadline is two or three days or even a week earlier.
If it is 2 hours before the start of the tournament or with the start of the first match, why do we actually need it??
IMHO
The deadline is necessary to the manager to have the list in alphabetic order before the beginning of copying of posts. The players who have asked WC, appear in the end of the list and break the alphabetic order. If a deadline two weeks always will be 5 WC. This extra inconvenience.
Creation macros for reception of the alphabetic order is possible. Then the deadline (and commitment!) is completely not necessary. But the table becomes more complex.

Last edited by purtov : Jul 13th, 2012 at 06:16 AM.
purtov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote