TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

View Single Post

Old Jul 12th, 2012, 11:08 AM   #187
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

Hmmm I guess I can catch you all up

Went on my first date on Monday it was quite the experience, my date studied music and history at usyd and is currently studying law and is dean of the student colleges at UNSW he was super cute and very blokey and intellectual (something which was really surprising and nice for a gay guy) he was completely out and Roman catholic which was also really admirable. I thought he was really special but there was a bit of an age gap (I'm 18 he 25) I texted him yesterday after being told to not look desperate Haha but he didn't text me back so I think he isn't interested, I'm a bit upset, I thought he was really smart and special, Idk if I will met to many more people like him