TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

View Single Post

Old Jul 12th, 2012, 10:11 AM   #182
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Directioner View Post
I have they are soooo good i bought 5 pairs recently () just gotta get the right size!
I have been the same size for ages I was more concerned about quality. On your glowing recommendation Manny I might give them a go. Your such a jeans whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
omg hunter valley is heaps pretty! What a nice choice of location for a wedding.

unfortunately the time I went it was raining cause, you know, life likes shitting on me. Same with when I went on my beach house trip to Smiths Lake, and when I went to Queensland, and when I was supposed to go Mardi Gras both this year and last year.

Mother nature hates me

anyways, I don't blame u for dwelling on it. cuddling is heaps cute and so intimate.

hahahahaha I'm pretty sure asexual means you have no sexual attractions so no none of that "fun stuff" hahaha so funny.

umm regarding asos, I try not to buy my (skinny) jeans online cause it's a hassle to send everything back if it doesn't fit. I get them in person in stores so I can try them on so I can't help u with that sozza
Well Im not down for the asexaul thing then Steven. There is only so much you can do with you and your hand

I have never been much of a cuddler....I like my space in bed but this year I have really started to like them.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!