TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

View Single Post

Old Jul 12th, 2012, 09:51 AM   #178
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Directioner View Post
Aww girl just try not to dwell on it!
Thanks Nathaniel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
awwww that's so cute!! I hope things work out for you, you just gotta find a way to make him want you back! but dw anyways saturday is around the corner you can get your slut on. Oh how much easier life would be if we were asexual lol
It was a totally weird dream. Our whole friendship group went away to their weird place that was very green and the building was really white with a really nice big bed. The weird part is we are all going away together to the Hunter Valley in September for a friends wedding

I get him out of my head and then things like this happen emotions are silly. Im all for this asexual thing as long as we still get to do the 'fun' stuff.

BTW have either of you two bought ASOS brand jeans before. Im a little scared because they are so cheap.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!