TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 06:10 PM   #3078
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

May I join you ? I don't know why but since a few months I've be thinking being one of her fan, I want to be her fan especially after all the unfair comments people said against her ! Like the thing she's a cry baby and other stuff like that... Or even a bitch... I'm not here to be a fake fan or someone pretending to be a fan of her... I just follow my heart and want to back her whatever happens : in good and above all in bad times. Hope you'll welcome me without being biased about me.

Cheers.

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote