TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 12:40 PM   #3072
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
You didn't miss anything, there was zero valuable info in there as neither the hosts nor the other guests seemed to have any tennis knowledge whatsoever.

She talked about the usual stuff, how she had to beg her dad to give her tennis lessons when she was seven, how she travels around the world but rarely gets to see anything besides the courts, hotel & airport and stuff like that.... all stuff we`ve heard several times before.
Guess that's to be expected from a show like that. No bombshells or anything

Oh well I watched the footage and it was still nice to see her lovely happy face laughing. Although I didn't exactly know what all the laughter was about.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote