TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 01:09 PM   #3071
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Oh I found a link to the video of this programme. I can't understand it, only a few words here and there to have an idea of what she's talking about, but I'm obsessed with all things Bine. I wish there could be English transcripts of such interviews, especially if I missed any special info.
You didn't miss anything, there was zero valuable info in there as neither the hosts nor the other guests seemed to have any tennis knowledge whatsoever.

She talked about the usual stuff, how she had to beg her dad to give her tennis lessons when she was seven, how she travels around the world but rarely gets to see anything besides the courts, hotel & airport and stuff like that.... all stuff we`ve heard several times before.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote