TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

View Single Post

Old Jul 10th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #88
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

I just really feel the need to post this story. Every year there's like a festival/drinking session in my town so last night we were in one of the bars. There was a parasol covering the back bar in the bear garden, so this girl decided to pole dance and ripped her jeans beneath one of her ass cheeks. So after running round the whole bar telling everyone to look at the rip/her ass she proceeded to rip that leg of her jeans off. Then after another hour she realised she couldn't go around with only one leg so then ripped the other off. Then she decided she wanted to wear a skirt instead of shorts so ripped them more and had a denim tail in front and behind. However, the bar closed quite early at like 1.30-ish so she then went behind the bar and poured herself some vod a few times before the manager caught her, she then told him he was nothing only a tramp and got thrown out. Bitch made my night.