TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Jul 10th, 2012, 03:21 PM   #3063
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

I thought that she went back to the USA to prepare there for the Olympics but she changed her opinion then after she withdrew from Stanford already!
Would have been better to play a few tournaments IMO before the Olympics, itīs not like she played much lately.
Many 1st round defeats, injury breaks and now another bigger break right before London, usually Sabine canīt handle those well ( wonīt even talk about the points she has to defend).

But maybe she just needs a break again as her injury is serious but then this would be a bad sign again as she obviously wouldnt be able to play 5 matches in a row without getting some problems again.
Anyway, I hope that she can score a good result in London, Wimbledon was much better than expected, hope she can continue like this but she has to play a regular schedule again after the Olympics at least, hope she wonīt skip the Asian Tour after what happened last year!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote