TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

View Single Post

Old Jul 9th, 2012, 07:50 PM   #85
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
He's sent me a whole storm of badreps and PMs over the last couple of days just because I said Serena was never in any danger of losing to Shvedova at Wimbledon, and that Shvedova was just relying on Serena's errors to make the scoreline close In fact, I'm not the only one, he's been assailing EVERYONE in that GM thread "Serena's toughest opponent at Wimbledon" who doesn't answer Shvedova. I've honestly never encountered someone on here who's more delusional who isn't intentionally trolling... also the other day, he said Kerber was a better player than Maria on everything but clay, or something like that Although he's yet to top Makarovagate, admittedly.
Well shit

He good reps me all the time, calling one of my posts "brilliant and heartfelt" or something similar, and I thought it was hilarious because I feel like I'm just spewing BS most of the time. Maybe that's why I have a soft spot for him. I knew he'd be all over the "Serena's toughest opponent thread" as soon as I saw it. I made a similar argument to yours but haven't checked it since.

His comments regarding Simon Cowell were uncalled for IMO. Something about him feeling no sympathy if he was brutally murdered
Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!