TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

View Single Post

Old Jul 9th, 2012, 06:55 PM   #84
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Meh. He makes good points a lot of the time, but some of his posts are mildly frightening.
He's sent me a whole storm of badreps and PMs over the last couple of days just because I said Serena was never in any danger of losing to Shvedova at Wimbledon, and that Shvedova was just relying on Serena's errors to make the scoreline close In fact, I'm not the only one, he's been assailing EVERYONE in that GM thread "Serena's toughest opponent at Wimbledon" who doesn't answer Shvedova. I've honestly never encountered someone on here who's more delusional who isn't intentionally trolling... also the other day, he said Kerber was a better player than Maria on everything but clay, or something like that Although he's yet to top Makarovagate, admittedly.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!