TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jul 9th, 2012, 10:47 AM   #4533
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Too Late
She has just spent the last 2.5 months on the road in Europe so she fucking deserves and NEEDS this break. In fact, it is too little of a break. The Games start on the 28th so if she indeed is making her way to London on the 18th, it even seems a bit early having in mind her whole schedule.
Obviously, sometimes as fans we do get carried away and forget that after all she is a normal human being who has its needs and not a machine for titles and stuff.
Agree.

Being in London 10 days before Olympics is balanced time for me.
She has been in Europe for 3 months and it's enough time to be away from home.
I think the most important part right now in her preparation for second part of the season is just rest with family and friends which recharge her battery and give her new breathe.
She has smart people around her, they know what they're doing.
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!