TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jul 9th, 2012, 07:03 AM   #4525
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
Well unless you're on First Class every time you're basically sitting there for one whole day and can't find the right position to sleep comfortably. I recently found a way to sleep better though Basically you bring down the table in front of you, put a pillow there, and sleep there just like on a desk in a classroom.
Haha that's how I sleep as well. Except my back always hurts so much afterwards.
Flying has really improved recently. I just went on an 8 hours flight and there were so many movies available and every music album imaginable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
Anyone know if Maria will be in attendance at the 2012 ESPY awards in 3 days time?
Probably since she's home. Hopefully their will be another epic pic with the two most recent slam winners.