TennisForum.com - View Single Post - WTD's Video Thread

View Single Post

Old Jul 9th, 2012, 02:26 AM   #1337
country flag Matt-TennisFan24

Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all
Re: WTD's Video Thread [Match List in Post #3 • Taking Requests]

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheDeuce View Post
Not demanding at all. I will do them after the 24th of this month when my internet usage resets, as of now I can't really download or upload anything til then cause I've already used up almost all the GB I have. Bare with me.

Btw, did you want the full matches or highlights?
Ok, thanks, I was worried maybe you had lost the matches! Thanks for telling me I can wait until the 24th.

I wanted the full matches if it was possible, so if you don't want to there's no need to make highlights.

Maria Sharapova (Career High-Ranking: #1, Wimbledon 2004, US Open 2006, Australian Open 2008, Roland Garros 2012 Champion ) · Caroline Wozniacki (Career High-Ranking: #1) · Ana Ivanovic (Career High-Ranking: #1) · Maria Kirilenko (Career High-Ranking: #10)
Matt-TennisFan24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote