TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Is Safina done?

Thread: Is Safina done?
View Single Post

Old Jul 8th, 2012, 04:31 PM   #42
country flag Tennisstar86

Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is Safina done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
She was #1 with a record of 52-10 in 2009, when she got injured. She tried to come back for two years.

Oh let me guess you are a Williams stan that thinks the bad losses to Serena and Venus made Safina quit.
a Williams stan? No. Safina's level dipped horribly before she got injured. and after she choked against Kuznetsova and just got outplayed by Venus.

Why would I think they ran her out of the game. They barely even played her......

I'm trying to figure out where all this Safina love is coming from like she was the angel of the tour and had so much skill. should be a multi slam champion etc...etc...

Serena Williams

Sharapova

Hantuchova
Tennisstar86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote