TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Jul 8th, 2012, 04:22 PM   #2860
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
If they do get a wildcard for the Olympics, it probably would have been helpful if they had taken the Wimbledon wildcard. That could have helped them get a bit of timing/rhythm as a team.

Yah, I know Caro wanted to get the heck out of there asap after singles.
She stated a thigh strain as the reason for the withdrawal. Not sur e how playing with that would have helped?

My understanding re the wild card is that Frederik is alternate number 1 for one of the 10 alocated wild cards. So awithdrawal by any male would guarentee his participation.