TennisForum.com - View Single Post - She's a BOMB - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Jul 8th, 2012, 11:53 AM   #348
country flag GSFriek

GSFriek is a glorious beacon of light GSFriek is a glorious beacon of light GSFriek is a glorious beacon of light GSFriek is a glorious beacon of light GSFriek is a glorious beacon of light GSFriek is a glorious beacon of light GSFriek is a glorious beacon of light GSFriek is a glorious beacon of light GSFriek is a glorious beacon of light GSFriek is a glorious beacon of light GSFriek is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Belinda Bencic Cheering Thread

Yesterday I was lucky enough to go to Wimbledon and to see some Juniors matches. I got to see Belinda play doubles with Ana Konjuh against Elina Svitolina and Daria Gavrilova. Despite Ana being the stand out in that match, Belinda helped very much and was perhaps the reason they managed to win through. When their opponents were busy focusing on Ana, she would swoop in and close off points and her communication, motivation and teamwork with Ana is excellent. I think that if they play as well and confidently as they did against Svitolina/Gavrilova, they will upset the top seeds.
GSFriek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote