TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Wimbledon

Thread: Wimbledon
View Single Post

Old Jul 8th, 2012, 12:06 AM   #322
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all
Re: Wimbledon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYKiriFan View Post
Well, Radwanska goes on to have a somewhat respectable final & the Williams sisters go on to win Wimbledon. Kiri & Petrova probably gave the sisters their toughest match, though it seems the sisters picked up steam as the tournament went on. Can't help but wonder what might have been. Now we can await as the media will not give much credence to Kiri & Petrova's medal chances because of the early Wimbledon exit. I assume the sisters will be the favorite again at the Olympics, but Kiri & Petrova in reality have as good a chance as any of the top 4 or 5 teams after them.
I am thinking exactly the same! yeah what might have been....
maria in both singles and doubles in the final I guess, with winning the doubles (outlasting the williams sisters in R2) plus runner up in the singles..
but nevertheless, I was so happy to see maria in such a great shape at wimby
she really has some chances to medal at the olympics, especially in doubles! kiri/nadia can beat everyone, and with a nice draw, maria could also get her chances in singles

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote