TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jul 7th, 2012, 11:29 PM   #4240
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
I confess to being completely clueless regarding doubles but that has to be something of a rarity. I would guess that familiarity and chemistry play a big part and obviously they can't be too familiar with each other yet.
Marray himself said in an interview that they have known each other and been friends for a long tiome and that being able to share this experience with freddie meant alot to him so they must be very close too.

a little side note - freddie's followers on twitter jumped from 2,900 before his wimbledon win to over 4000 since.

i see caro kind of gave him a little shout out and she's been watching him this wimbledon, gave a couple tweets about his run
misty1 is offline View My Blog!