TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jul 7th, 2012, 02:23 PM   #4233
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

I don't have a problem with the ATP being discussed here, in fact I get the occasional post in myself about the subject. And btw - on other player forums they also post about the ATP on their off topic threads. But if it's to be a cause of never ending bickering it's not worth it as far as I'm concerned. It's already bad enough that posters don't get along when it comes to discussing Caroline, so I'm not interested in seeing people pulling each others hair out over Andy Murray.

As of late this players forum has become almost as unpleasant a place as GM because over here you would expect people - no matter how different their opinions about no matter what may be - to get along because we have one thing in common and it's that we all support the same player. But unfortunately it seems that that is too much to ask for. Some opinions are tolerated and others are not. Get over it. Difference of opinion is inevitable unless you have a one man/woman forum where you write both the original post and the replies to it.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!