TennisForum.com - View Single Post - I'm rooting for Aga on Saturday

View Single Post

Old Jul 7th, 2012, 05:05 AM   #29
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all
Re: I'm rooting for Aga on Saturday

The results have spoken, and they have spoken loudly. As expected, most of you don't want to see Aga win tomorrow morning. It doesn't appear to be total love for Serena, though... a lot of you seem to be rooting against Aga and not necessarily for Serena. Fair enough, I guess... but I just don't understand those of you that like Serena. How can you root for someone with such little class? Wait, she does have a little class... when she wins.

I obviously can't stand Serena, so she's the last player I want to see win a Slam (let alone Wimbledon). And unlike practically all of you, I like Aga. I've always wanted to see her break through and win a Slam, but I never thought it would actually happen. Well, here we are. Serena's the heavy favorite, but I think Aga has a chance. Big-hitters like Serena don't like tricky, patient players like Aga... so you never know.
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote