TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jul 6th, 2012, 07:26 PM   #4214
country flag postalblowfish

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
Not really had enough time to reflect upon it... If I were to contemplate a change however, it would probably be a bit more radical and out of the box, specifically as a means to also eliminate height and other physical advantages. I fell in love with the sport for it's tactical nuances, and fell out of love with it due to too many aces and short points. Any method to restore it to a more tactical sport again would be welcomed by me. Failing that, if it becomes all about power and size again, then I can as a spectator always fall back on Badminton (a much better spectator sport imho) and other passions like cup sailing and cycling again... Track cycling has to be experienced at least once if your a sports fan.

Are Angliru and I, the only Saxo Bank Tinkoff Bank, or track fans here?
I like track cycling.
postalblowfish is offline View My Blog!