TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jul 6th, 2012, 07:49 PM   #4208
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
So Britain's Andy Murray made the Wimbledon final. First British male to make the final since Kong Knud (King Knut) ruled the British Isles. Now we wait until Andy (likely) loses to Federer and Andy will again be Scottish ..

I should perhaps inject here that I kind of like Andy Murray. He's very grounded and work extremely hard and carries the weight on his shoulders from the entire British media well.
He has a shot on Sunday. That said, I hope that Federer wins because I'm a Fed fan. But people in the UK should be proud of the guy. He always gives it his best shot and he's having a great career but just like with Henman before him some people are always on his case. Why? Why not not criticize the other British guys that come a long way behind him and never do anything instead of someone who's been a top four player for years? If they think they can do a better job let them pick up a racquet and do it themselves. I wonder what amazing things they have done in their lifes themselves other than to nag about those who are actually out there doing it.

Photo added to make sure we stay on topic.

Last edited by Chrissie-fan : Jul 6th, 2012 at 07:59 PM.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!