TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jul 6th, 2012, 07:38 PM   #4206
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reff View Post
Well if Freddie and what's-her-name from CPH-Open (no disrespect - just bad memory) starts making noise, or if Freddies succes inspires Caro to double her doubles-tourney-entries - then their combined efforts may instigate as much as three or four times of relevant activity in said thread every year
I doubt her lack of interest in doubles is rooted in a lack of potential partners. Even though she isn't a experienced doubles player i doubt she would be having trouble to find girls to play with on the tour.

That being said, this is of course a great accomplishment for Freddie

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!