TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jul 6th, 2012, 07:27 PM   #4204
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

So Britain's Andy Murray made the Wimbledon final. First British male to make the final since Kong Knud (King Knut) ruled the British Isles. Now we wait until Andy (likely) loses to Federer and Andy will again be Scottish ..

I should perhaps inject here that I kind of like Andy Murray. He's very grounded and work extremely hard and carries the weight on his shoulders from the entire British media well.

In men's dubs LÝchte Nielsen and another Brit, Marray, made the final. Also for the first time since the days of King Knut.

Nielsen has career prize money of 'just' $324k (Source: Wiki), so RUP $100k or even $200k as winner, should surely tie him over until the next Challenger tournament

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!