TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jul 6th, 2012, 07:01 PM   #4198
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
I was more thinking of the mens reults, live scores, and adulation postings being irrelivant to both a Scandi player section, a Caro thread, and WTF in general, so rather than this thread being flooded with such posts and used as a MTF live score toilet they deserve there own thread which those with zero interest in Fed, Puerto, Nole, and Andy can knock themselves out
Though your idea isn't bad in theory,I can tell you from experience that posters in one of my other fave's forum tried to start such a thread a couple of years ago...and the mods nixed the effort.That means we might be stuck with more Protoss point-by-point nightmares from Swishville(ATP) for the foreseeable future

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Latinoamerica, where we have extended holiday vacations
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!