TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jul 6th, 2012, 05:28 PM   #4194
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Will you be taking a picture or videotaping such an occasion?
Well,your passion as a Fed fan leads me to believe that you think he's still capable of greatness...or else why would you get your hopes so high?

I'm issuing a challenge to the rest of the posters to see who can predict exactly WHEN you'll have your first Apocalypse moment during the Final.I can envision a typical Protoss moment--in the VERY first game of the match:

Chair Umpire: Love-15
Protoss: Great!Double Fault!Fed is already hopelessly behind!

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Allaster wins Machorra of the Year award from the Dames In Keen Enterprise league
bruce goose is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote