TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jul 6th, 2012, 05:28 PM   #4194
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Will you be taking a picture or videotaping such an occasion?
Well,your passion as a Fed fan leads me to believe that you think he's still capable of greatness...or else why would you get your hopes so high?

I'm issuing a challenge to the rest of the posters to see who can predict exactly WHEN you'll have your first Apocalypse moment during the Final.I can envision a typical Protoss moment--in the VERY first game of the match:

Chair Umpire: Love-15
Protoss: Great!Double Fault!Fed is already hopelessly behind!

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!