TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jul 6th, 2012, 10:16 AM   #964
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
Oh, dammit, I forgot the final will probably be streamed. I watched Genie several times on streams and one time on TV, so go go Anett!

The match is supposed to have started but I think it's raining in London
I hope it starts soon

The European Championships List has been released: ANETT IS NOT ON IT!!!!!!!!!!! How did that happen Lisanna Pihlak, her good friend from EKSM is replacing her

Anett could actually win this tournament as the top seed is Bencic (who I thought would play 16s ) and the only experienced Juniors playing are Kovalets, Kostic, Kremen and Gasparyan, all of who I think Anett could beat

Anyway, it's the pro results that matter and she is playing some this week, but this may cost her a top 10 year end ranking and Junior Exempts (if she even needs them )

Anyway, the others representing Estonia at the European Championships are Erika Hendsel and tatjana Vorobjova in the 16s and Jana Kuzovkova and Valeria Gorlats in the 14s

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Jul 6th, 2012 at 01:52 PM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote