TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jul 6th, 2012, 02:57 AM   #962
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Anett won doubles with Indy 1-6 6-2 10-4
After going down a set and almost a break, I didn't have much hope, alhough I didn't really care. And then they won
Next they face Svitolina/Gavrilova, a hard time given Svitolina's been to the Doubles Final at Wimbledon before and Dasha is RG Doubles Champion, but IMO it's doable if they finally play well

Anett is first on Court 8 for her semi-final tomorrow and last on court 19 for her Doubles quarter-finals. The Semi will not be streamed, as won't the Doubles but the singles finals is streamed almost every year

Another photos of Anett on the ITF Article
http://www.itftennis.com/juniors/new...emifinals.aspx

Some great news and bad news has come: First the good news: Anett has entered some pro tournaments
They are the 100K in Astana and the 25K in Wrexham
I am glad she is trying 100K (It is her first preference)
Here are the Entry Lists:
Astana 100K
Wrexham 25K

The bad news, is that it is the same week as European Championships so she will have to skip one or the other

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Jul 6th, 2012 at 04:48 AM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote