TennisForum.com - View Single Post - I'm rooting for Aga on Saturday

View Single Post

Old Jul 5th, 2012, 08:45 PM   #7
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I'm rooting for Aga on Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus2006 View Post
I would like ARad to win the W Final because she has eeked out so many wins so far this year it just seems that she has put in the work and earning the ultimate reward would be very special. It would be good for the WTA to have a full-time player stop Serenka.

And because it would prevent Serenka from taking another Major and thoroughly humiliate her.

And because it would really put a big wiggly bug in Vika's nose with Aga being W champ and World #1 and, just to make it like a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, accomplishing this by beating the player who knocked her out of the tournament. So special!
pls check the draw and tell me who deserves this title more

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote