TennisForum.com - View Single Post - I'm rooting for Aga on Saturday

View Single Post

Old Jul 5th, 2012, 07:53 PM   #3
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I'm rooting for Aga on Saturday

I won't vote in your poll since I'm not a member of Sharapova's fanbase (although I admire her) and I guess the poll is for Maria fans only. But yes, I'll be rooting for Aga because for the sake of womens tennis I think it's important that we get a good competitive final and not another one sided beatdown. She doesn't HAVE to win for me (I'm ok with either one of them winning it), but I would like to see Radwanska give a good account of herself. So yes, I'll be rooting for her.

Not that I expect all that to be anymore than just wishful thinking because Serena is just too good.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote