TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Wimbledon

Thread: Wimbledon
View Single Post

Old Jul 5th, 2012, 05:24 PM   #318
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all
Re: Wimbledon

ok, so radwanska got the final, and kiri is still the only one to won a set against her...
I am really proud of maria's wimbledon performance, despite her unnecessary losses in both singles and doubles!

..on the other side, I am still a bit sad, I guess Kiri could be now in the final instead of aga

but maria will come strong to the olympics, I am sure of that!
..just remember the last years us open, there are some things in common with wimbledon: she fought very hard against sam, won the longest tiebreak in women's grand slam history and still lost at the end...ans in the doubles she lost very unlucky in the semis..
after that us open, she played her best tennis from the whole last season!
I hope it will be the same this year

maria should take out all the positive things from wimby, her ankle finally seems to be ok, and I am sure she is so hungry now to win a medal at the olympics!

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote