TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jul 5th, 2012, 03:17 PM   #961
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
Yeah, the winner gets 500, but other than that, GSs points and GAs points are similar, which is absurd. I have to agree here with chingching Most of the GAs are considerably weaker than grand slams. Same for doubles as far as I'm concerned. 360/180 points for the winners, but 120/120 for the runner-ups. 120 means 30 real points and considering you already have some points in your bag, it means being RU in a doubles GS gets you less points than winning a G5 in singles in one of your first tournaments
IKR!!!!!!!!!!! I also think that it is absurd that not only do they divide your doubles points by 4, but they also give you less points before they are divided. So if a GS winners doubles points are divided by 4, then they should get 125 points, but they only give you 360 to start with so you get 90
You you're doubles points end up being divided by 6
No wonder Demi Schuurs never got higher in the rankings

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote