TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo

View Single Post

Old Jul 4th, 2012, 08:24 PM   #4019
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo

The TRUE fans were here anticipating her comeback in 2009. I joined at the end of 2008 and I remember the exitement of those videos by "video lady" at the academy. Her true fans have shown their support and dedication already and know that she can't win all the time, as much as all her fans would love to. The fairly new members are the ones who need to show it as the ones who already have haven't changed the way they support her.

She didn't win the next slam after winning the previous one, big deal! No one is super human and getting this mental break especailly will only be good for rest of the year. Turn a negative into a huge positive. you'll see.

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote